Friday 22 July 2011

Thank goodness for the canals...

... well The Golden Age of Canals actually.  Without such an interesting programme I would probably not have finished the pearl and crystal bracelet this evening.


With  five bar magnetic clasp.

This bracelet is very very pretty and sparkly - princess stuff!!!
Last week I was here....


and saw a 1960s set of pottery with a very nice sunflower design, but alas it was too big a set and too expensive, but then this afternoon I popped into my local charity shop and found the very same design, but much cheaper and less pieces.

A couple of dinner plates....

... and some cups and saucers.
Last week I received the last of the Craft Stamper swap items  - we had to make a postcard....

I had just bought these cupcake stamps and had to use them....

And in return, I received this lovely postcard from Elizabeth - thanks very much - I especially like the 'stamps' and the postmarks.
The birds were out in force today....

10 cheeky sparrows......

9 hungry pigeons....

2 Ja - a -ck Daws....
etc etc....

What else have I done recently.... oh yes I spent most of last week sitting in a comfortable position and knitting.....

samosas

and more cakes!

No comments: