Friday 8 July 2011

Jack's Family

Thursday morning at 6.45 Jack brought his mum and dad too.... Dad perched briefly on next door's bird feeder, and Jack displayed babyish behaviour by fluttering his wings and looking cute with his beak wide open hoping mummy would feed him.... she didn't!!  I rather like to think they came to look after Jack, because I was very worried about him as it poured with rain on Wednesday night!

Jack on the left fluttering his wings!  Mummy on the right.

I did try to clean the windows the other day - but there is something on them that is shining!
Jack and one of the three collared doves that hang around the garden.

Splish splash - look who's taking a bath!
Jack flew onto the bird table on Thursday evening.

He took his bit of bread to eat by the broom.

And in my yummy parcel from my son.... a t-shirt from my favourite shop!

..... and I think my daughter in law may have had quite a big hand in selecting things for my parcel!  Love this book on patchwork.

And look at all this fabric!!!!!!!  The robot one and the other yellow one are a new range designed by the author of the book.
Jack had a lie in this morning - it was 10 past 7 when he came for his breakfast.

Guess where I went today?

My mum (her name's Raye and she's nearly 85) has been busy cardmaking!

No comments: