Friday 22 July 2011

Late for work....

It wasn't the jewellery making that made me late for work on Tuesday....
I started this on Monday at beading club.... lots of stringy bits and tediously going back along the rows......
 
.... but just as I was about to lock the front door I saw Jack on the bird table - hey Jack - haven't seen you for a few days.....

Feathers a bit ruffled after a hairy flight from the bird table to the fence....

He looked very interestedly at the food on my hand for quite some time

and then flew to the other fence.....

... but then decided the food on the ground looked much safer!
Now - the amount of beading that I can do in a week is directly connected to the amount of television I watch.... so how's this for my latest project....

Quite a bit further on with this weeks bracelet.

Here's a close up - it looks really FAB - thanks Dot for another great project!  Watch this space for updates........

No comments: