Saturday 16 January 2010

Tom loves London


Tom (#1 Son)'s Grandma Betty lives in a care home. I promised to let her have some photos of Tom that I had taken on a recent trip to London (this was in November 2009). I decided to make her a mini book. Well actually I thought I'd better make one for his other Granny too and I just had to have one for myself. So I am busy making THREE identical mini books. I have just finished the first one which is for me. All the others are ready with double sided tape on the back of the photos and embellishments all ready to go.

I've just taken the photos and blanked out any identifiable information - but it still gives you the idea of the mini book, which is 5 inch square with stickers and ribbons from my stash!

Inside pages 1 and 2


Inside pages 3 and 4


Inside pages 5 and 6



Inside pages 7 and 8


Inside pages 9 and 10

I

No comments: