Wednesday 13 January 2010

Little projects for December 2009

Here are some of the things we got up to in December. It was Alun's daughter's idea to have a Clanger Nativity - but as Alun had taken a year to knit his first clanger and had only started his second one in November I didn't think he was going to have the required numbers. So I started knitting clangers! Here are my finished ones including a 'Baby Jesus Clanger' which I had to design myself as the patterns we found were only for the other sizes.


Alun and I dressed them at Knitting club.....


And here they all are at Alun's ready for the festive season.... Spot Baby Clanger eating the blue string soup!



One of the children I used to childmind came for a 'craft day' and we made quilts -
this is her's........ spot the star fish on top!! The tree is about A4 size.


And I finished mine a bit later on..... My tree is about A5.

and here's a closeup...









1 comment:

thekathrynwheel said...

Oh I love your clangers :-) So cute, so funny, so original!