Tuesday 12 January 2010

Calendar



I am doing a calendar challenge which I saw on another blog - you make a 1-1/2 inch square for each day of the year and at the end of the month put them on your blog for all to see. Tomorrow I shall find out how to link up to the other blog so you know what I mean. But for today I am going to try and upload the other ATC photo. I'm clicking the 'add image' thingy on here and nothing is actually happening - well I'm off now and will try again tomorrow..... It's on it's side again - will try do something about it tomorrow!!

Oh YES!!! I have successfully worked out how to turn my photos round and find them again and publish them on here. It was worth having a day of work to do it!! Well I didn't really want a day off work but I got into Bradford and ALL the buses were suspended, so I wasn't going anywhere. Where I did go was Caffe Nero, who were doing a roaring trade in coffee, so I was on my second soya latte when my boss rang and told me to go home - so I did at 10.30 when the buses started running again! (Wednesday 13 Jan 2010)

No comments: