Wednesday 13 January 2010

365 Challenge

I am doing a 365 challenge which means making a 1-1/2 inch square each day of the year with something on it that applies to that day - I got the idea from (watch and see if I can make a link to the right blog - never done this before!!) here is the link to the site with all instructions and stuff about the challenge.






As you can see I am a couple of days behind - but I have plans for those days - just haven't got around to making my squares - that's a job for this evening! I'm finding the days are a bit 'samey' at the moment - work - snow - work - snow - work - snow. I go out in the dark and come home in the dark and it takes about 3-1/2 to 4 hours a day to get to work on the bus as opposed to 20 minutes to half an hour each way in the car (which is far too snowed in to be going anywhere for a while!). It was with great excitement that I went to the dentist last Friday and had something else to put on my square!

2 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

Welcome to the calendar challenge. This is lovely! Love your little pics, and esp love the little book. Hmm, looking forward to the dentist?! Don't forget we have a flickr group too where you can see all the pics together http://www.flickr.com/groups/2010_calendar_365_challenge/
Thanks for joining in the fun :-)
Kate x

Davina said...

Thanks for that Kate - have signed up to Flikr and put one of my photos on. Davina