Friday 9 December 2011

Knitting Natterers Coffee Morning

That will be tomorrow at the Blue Boar 11.30am until 3.30pm.  We have all been busy knitting for charity and the charity we are supporting this year is Martin House Childrens' Hospice.

Lots of little Christmas pudding tree decorations filled with a certain round shaped chocolate that seems to be on sale everywhere during the festive season!

Knitted (obviously) gadget holders - put your phone or camera or anything else in one of these.

These are the little puds before stuffing and adding holly.

Tissue holders - remember the things granny make for bazaars

close up

back

This is the pud I bought (from a charity stall) - they have used a card holly leaf with red glitter glue - I thought this would be SO appropriate to knit our charity event - so I blantantly copied it - well not quite..... check out the next photo

I cut out (with my tiny scissors) tiny felt holly leaves and sewed red seed beads on.

Taught my friend how to make this staircase necklace a couple of weeks ago...

...... look how fabulous it looks close up - I love the RED beads in the centre which are just showing through.

No comments: