Tuesday 27 December 2011

Cat on the bed....

...and other stuff!

After months of only sleeping on flat surfaces, Tinkerbell has discovered the delights of soft furnishings.  She had spent more than the first year of her life living rough and not being fed very well.  She was full of fleas and worms and STARVING when I stole her at the beginning of August.  She has been free to go in and out but has chosen to stay here.  No one has come looking for her or put any lost cat posters up.  Unfortunately there was another cat there;  I tried to make friends and give it treats, but I haven't seen it for a while - I hope it found somewhere nice to live.    I made the crochet throw and quilt several years ago. 

On Boxing Day I visited my Mum and Dad and Mum and I had a craft afternoon.  I punched us both out some gift tags and we had to make two the same and swap with each other and keep one ourselves.  Mine is on the left and mum's is on the right.
Mum made this super card for me from a flower soft kit.

pressy from mum (and dad)

No comments: