Tuesday 12 April 2011

Same Title.....


 Can't believe I was just going to put the same title as the last post!  Well here is is something old.... ages ago we made these waste paper bins with the childminded kids... in fact it must be ten years ago or more.... well mine are getting very battered now, so I decided it was time for the big wastebin in the sky.  The orange one used to sit on the corner or the staircase and the pink one was for the bedroom and that design was based on a set of coffee mugs that I used to own.


Now what is this funny little thing?  You'll never believe me if I tell you, but we were knitting them in the pub because the landlady has been selling them to raise money for children's charities.... I thought I ought to make a Royal Wedding one.... watch this space to see what it turns into....


No comments: