Sunday 17 April 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy


Its my daddy's birthday today and as he is STILL in hospital I have made some chocolate cupcakes and an easel card - which should stand up better at the side of his bed!  The photo is a Triumph (which as we all know was originally made in England) and I saw it in Altanta and took a photo for him.  Dad is 84 this time.

Hope Dad likes the Bob the Builder sprinkles on the cupcake (thought they needed a little explaining - the orange shapes are rather ODD!!!!!!)



It is also Clem's birthday - he lives along my road and he is 11 years older than my dad and loves gardening, hence the photo of Thornton in Bloom which I took yesterday.  Nice planter!


I entered a competition at Kershaws garden centre craft shop for a royal wedding card - only to find yesterday was the last day and half the stuff I needed to make it was at my mum's house.  But I managed and got it in just in time!!  Ijust can't stop making these easel cards - such fun!!

No comments: