Saturday 20 November 2010

Where's Nemo?

 The other night I sat up until 1.30am knitting with the yarn I am crocheting with and made this little something - scroll down to see what it is....



How cute is that???
This little fellow was eating the bird's food at my Mum's house -  I thought he deserved a spot on the blog!

A little Japanese bag for a gift

And an origami card to go with it - I just love these easel cards at the moment.  I also made this card for card club last weekend.  The theme was ONE.  So I chose one shape and that was square!  Happy 25th Birthday Summer!

Auntie Dawn was 60 last week and this was the first easel card I made - I had used a square stamp and cut it out with a square cutter - but it was slightly too small for the wording.

.... and here is the side view to show how it is constructed.

I get all the best wildlife in my garden.  The bird table in particular attracts lots.  I think this was the first time it has been used as a feline washroom!

Lampwork beads made by my friend Anne... maybe a link to her blog....if I can remember what it's called - maybe another day then.....

And here he is.... hiding in the lampwork beads - good colour choice there Anne!

No comments: