Friday 26 November 2010

Christmas in July ??

Mum made this card for the Craft Stamper swap.

And this is the inside sheet that she stamped too!

I made this little Christmas card.  We had to stamp a card that was a maximum of 4 inches square.

We had made these Christmas cards way back in July for the Craft Stamper Trade It swap.  I don't think I have taken photos of the cards we received in exchange.  Will remedy that when I visit my Mum at the weekend.

And now it is almost December and I have decided to make some Christmas cards.  I need to get the ones for Tom and Jerri sent fairly soon.  I was going to buy some ''Christmas Greetings from Thornton Village'' cards from the local Post Office, but the pictures were just general Christmassy scenes , so I had a look at all the snowy photos I took earlier in the year and decided to make my own.  I have also managed to connect a colour printer to this Linux computer and it actually WORKS!!!  It makes life so much easier.  Well I'd better get on and make some cards this evening, instead of blog hopping!!!!

No comments: