Saturday 27 November 2010

Surprise!

The village covered in snow!  Taken from the viaduct.

Artistic shot of my footprint!  Or not!

I finished this necklace at bead club on Monday

And this is a close-up of it.

A close-up of one I made earlier

Cute little bracelet using some left over crystals and some tiny seed beads.

Nuts to you!

Peyote stitch bracelet for a man?

Close up of a Potawatmee bracelet.

Potawatamee bracelet

Another cute bracelet with Swarowski crystals and tiny seed beads.

I made this ATC to thank the maker of the tag I received a couple of weeks ago.

The theme this month for the Craft Stamper swap is Gothic Arches, this was a practice.  I have inked the background with Distress Inks and then stamped the tree.  I stamped two owls on shrink plastic, coloured them with pencils and cut them out.  I stuck them on the card with Diamond Glaze.

No comments: