Thursday 26 May 2011

More jewellery making

Well I've finished this little Primrose Pin, but I'm not sure how to add the pin, so I shall have to see what Dot suggests on Friday evening!

The leaves and primrose before attaching together.





The pin is rather long, so I may attach a brooch back - I think it may be more useful with that.
The other bracelet I started a couple of weeks ago is progressing slowly.  I have added the central sparlky beads (they probably have some technical term!) and attached the clasp at one end and done one row of picots along the edge.....

...... the picots go all the way to the other end, but it is too short still for my wrist, so I will need to add some more to the length before I can add the other half of the clasp and then finish the picots.

No comments: