Saturday 28 May 2011

finished....

Here are a couple of things I have finished this week and hop on over to Cotton Confetti to see the little quilt I finished today....

I decided to sew a brooch back onto this little primrose made in brick stitch.  It is quite fragile so I shall need to be careful where I pin it!

Remember this blanket that I started crocheting a few blogs back?  Well here it is finished - fits a double bed quite nicely.... and there's still some yarn left over.

Folded to show a closer view - there are still 'tails' to sew in.

The bracelet now has the clasp attached at both ends.....

..... and I have started the third row of picots along one of the sides.

It rained quite a lot on the return journey from the Loch Lomond Quilt Show - these ducks were swimming in a puddle in the car park at the service station!

Son of crochet blanket with my mum's very scary plastic cat!  This one is going to be suitable for a lap quilt it is a quarter of the size of the big one.

Many thanks to Sally S for the altered matchbox swap from Craft Stamper.....

..... and here is the view of the inside!  Love the bird stamps and the gold sparkles.

No comments: