Monday 6 December 2010

Too cold to bead?










It was far too cold and icy to go to Dot's beading class this evening, so I caught the bus straight home and decided to have a go at today's project on my own....
here are two variations of daisy chain that I tried......





Craft Stamper Trade It swap this month was an altered piece of chipboard no larger than 3 inches.  Here is the one I did - it is triple embossed with shrink plastic dangly bits - the stamp was a block with various kitcheny things on - a pile of teacups, a coffee pot, a toaster and a single tea cup.  The colour theme was lemon and lilac.


And here is the one that my mum made ...



It is that time of year again and I need to think of a new design for my fridge magnet calendars... these are the ones I made the last two years.....



No comments: