Tuesday 23 October 2012

Catch up blogging......

Nice flowers made from crystals on a base of pearls

Close up of same

Only three left to do.  I have now bought a clasp for the bracelet, which I think goes rather nicely - watch this space for when I eventually get around to putting it on!

Card for girl at work who got her M Sc.

Inchies and a twinchie we made a Embroiderers Guild last month

I saw some of these made from fabric at last years Georgia Quilt show - and now the mystery is solved.  This one is made from paper and about 5 inches across.

One of the cards my mummy  made.


Shrinky Dinkies ready to shrink.

View from the top of the viaduct

the viaduct

My last haul of apples from the tree - get them all in before the frost.

Rainbow over Keighley Mosque.

Necklace made on our Caravan Beading Holiday near Grange over Sands.

The garden bracelet finished!!!


Sign in Leeds on the river near the Royal Armouries.

Lino cutting

Printed on fabric.
and That's all Folks! (until next time)

No comments: