Sunday 15 January 2012

Beading design

In beading club tomorrow we are making a peyote rug bracelet, but I asked teacher if she minded if I design my own, as I had bought some pretty beads and had an idea.. so here are my doodlings...

I did a few doodlings to see what sort of a vine with flowers on I could achieve.

Then I thought it would be too difficult to have one long vine (repeats and all that)

So I settled on a short length that kept repeating.

And crossed off each bead as I wrote out the pattern

We will see if it works tomorrow at bead club, when I try it out in Aqua, Blue, Green and Pink.  I did all 39 rows of the pattern, but I think it may be a 78 row repeat, not a 39 row repeat.  Maybe it has to be an even number of rows....hmmmm  back to the drawing board!
Watch this space - tomorrow I may have half an inch of beading to show you!!

No comments: