Tuesday 12 October 2010

Beads, Buns and Knitting Club

Monday night was beading class and this is the lovely necklace I made..... the teacher was very impressed with the clasp as she had done her one differently - I will photo the clasp one day when I take it off - cos I just LOVE it!!

 I made some cupcakes this evening to take to work to celebrate (???)  having been there for two years.
 Knitting Club was busier than usual - with FOUR of us!  Three knitters and an observer!  Marginally less exciting than watching cricket.  I'd found these squares that I had started ages ago and took them along.....
 Then I tried to follow the pattern..... and this was all I produced after and hour and a half......
 And here is one I made earlier - I had done a complete one several years ago and for some reason had lots of trouble with the pattern this evening!  Maybe it was because we were being watched!!!!

No comments: